Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Cirle Album Link
















I have been asked a few times for the link to Utube where it can be found so HERE it is. They are easy to make and everyone seems to love them so ideal as a Christmas Gift. If you have Cricut cutting the circles is a dream if not well I guess you have your own methods for circles. I have made from teeny tiny 3 inch circle to big 11 3/4inch (biggest you can get on an expression) and they all look good. The bigger the better if you have lots of pics.






























My version of the instructions, written and saved as a "Word Doc" you can print these off which may be of help
Any problems message me with your email and I will send you the file
thanks

1 comment:

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)