Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

First Birthday






















My OH's godson has his First Birthday on Friday and he asked me to make a card for him. I also made a little (well 12" x 12") Album they can put a few photo's of the day in. I hope they like it even though my Bind-it All had a "moment" and decided to shoot the cover out of line. Oh well as they say its the thought that counts. I have left the inside pretty much blank for them to do just added a few photo mounts and a couple of birthday embellishment to the inside front cover.
I just love the K & Co Nanna's Kids Papers, I adore the girl version but till one of my daughters blesses me with a grand-daughter will have to wait for that colour pad :-)

3 comments:

  1. Great card and album. I'll have to remember the idea when my little on is one.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shaped card Sandra and the album is adorable!

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)