Pages

Monday, December 01, 2008

Noahs Snowman Card





































( CLICK PICS FOR CLOSE UPS )
My daughter was very small when the Snowman film came out and I can't believe he is still going strong and I am now making a Snowman card for her son. I adore him so much and wanted to make a really special effort for his first Christmas. I had a load of free Snowman embellishments with a magazine so I wanted to use them as it seemed just perfect for a baby. I have managed to get a few techniques into this card and was going to add a Waterfall but I ran out of room!! I really enjoyed doing the slider for the front it works so much better than the previous ones I have tried. The pop ups are a nice feature I think all children love them I just hope they can stand the rigors of a 10 month old little boy :-)

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card and what a keepsake for your grandson !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I am sure it wil be treasured.

    Jane :0)

    ReplyDelete

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)