Pages

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

No time













I never seem to stop yet I am achieving little at the moment. I have made a few ATC's but not much else think I have post Christmas craft burn-out. I have also acquired a dog :-( she is a love but very demanding. I have tried an idea for a Valentines card but it didn't work out as I wanted, my creativity seems at an all time low right now. Sorry for these negative vibes. Please don't desert me I will bounce back so keep visiting.

Here is the disastrous card, not helped by my spare camera's awful picture quality. It has an acetate heart on the front, the inside (thanks to LizzieM for the fold technique) has acetate hearts that fall out when its opened. Cut most of the shapes on my Cricut. Papers and acetate from new spring Papermania range.

2 comments:

  1. Very Cool! I love it!! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually quite like the card, and love the fold in the middle of the card. I am sure things will get better soon, you are very talented and I would not dream of deserting you! :0)

    Jane
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)