Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Cards and Friendly Plastic failures

Well I nearly forgot my sisters birthday so Emily and I had a quick session and came up with these. Hers is the pink one, it has vellum but the photo doesn't really show it well. Fab effort from her.

O'k so they call this friendly plastic :-( I got in a right state with it, more practice definitely needed. The first lot got stuck to the foil so I did it straight onto my craft sheet. The plastic stuck to my pointy tool and its all a blurred mess!! The images and examples I have seen on the internet look so beautiful I am not sure where I went wrong. I will persevere and get there in the end. My friend Sue coming tomorrow and she has done a class so will be picking her brains :-)

1 comment:

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)