Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2009

The pink Piece made into an Album


Finally got round to making the other piece of altered fabric into an Album, it was enough to make an album 5 1/2 x 5, cute but useable. I have left it fairly plain for now, I can add embellishments when the photo's go in. Used jump rings thread with a bead and cord with beads on the binding as a change from ribbons. The fastening is Grungeboard a small book plate and a hinge. I can't use these as proper hinges now as I have used do many as fastenings I don't have a complete pair :-) lol

2 comments:

  1. Sandra I am green thats really beautiful work it amazes me I can't really find words to describe what I think right but your work is no 1 in my book

    Have a nice Easter and will chat soon I have piut some new ATC's on my blog but my work is so different from urs

    liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love it.,...I love pink. love what you used to close it... I just you could say I really love it... (and love the leather closure - it looks awesome) Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)