Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

3D Name Card with video

My son is 22 next week, where have those years gone to :-( I made this for him its a stand up card, I find male cards very hard as I hate anything with a "male stereotype theme" drink, sport etc are definate no-no's for me. I am not so keen on cards with Son, Mum,Dad etc either but to personalise with a name I don't mind so much. Yes I am an odd fussy person.

Below is my first attempt at an instructional video!! decided I need 3 hands :-)

Cut from Core'dinations brown cardstock, matt paper is Basic Grey Hang 10, name has been cut in Alphalicious font with plain blue for outline, silver pen for stick effect round the name. Matching tag is same but I have put a little gloss on the letters


I am not great with measuring and do a lot of stuff "by eye", an easy way to do these is to take a piece of cardstock the size you want, make your first concertina fold, bring second side over to meet it, turn whole piece over and fold smaller fold up and there its done and not a ruler in sight

I have attempted to show this but its not easy to fold and hold a camera at the same time :-) lol

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job of holding that camera and showing us how to do it... Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)