Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Twitter and Rainbows

Ok so I said blow the shopping, who needs food anyway? and crafted instead :-)

These are another set of Illusive Image Stamps "All of a Twitter" which I have not got round to trying yet :-( I buy stuff then get sidetracked and it sits for a while, so, I am trying to use everything I own, bit by bit, to justify all the dosh I keep spending. I think I may have to go on a "stash diet" after all I seem to have more stuff than the local craft shop but its sooooooo hard lol

I got out my Kaliedacolour inks as I really love those, in case you hadn't guessed!! and here is the result.

Supplies - Illusive Images Stamps
Kaleidacolour Inks

Core'dinations cardstock
gems and flowers

Papermania and Crafty Individuals papers

Glues etc

If you want to try the fold technique for the first card photographed you can find it here at Dawns Crafty Blog, she is great :-)

1 comment:

  1. Those are just lovely.. I know what you mean by almost having enough craftying supplies to open a craft store. lOL

    ReplyDelete

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)