Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

I love these cute little Bee's and Snails and I was watching my fave person on You Tube and she had this fab idea of making "spring out" features on cards and so I had to give it a go.


I also found a way to make "Swing" or "turn" cards using just one piece of cardstock instead of the usual 2 pieces which join together. These are so much easier and nicer in my opinion as its quite difficult to get the cuts right on 2 pieces of card unless you have a template. I will not buy those as I think they are expensive for what they are -( Yes I am a scrooge !!

You need to use a thicker card though for these but I also found that by adding mats of papers it helped with the overall sturdiness of them.

Papers and images from Scrapbookingmad (link below)
Nestabilities used throughout and the usual craftroom essentials


Links to the inspiration I found for these are
Dawns Stamping Thoughts
Michelle's Rubber Room

3 comments:

  1. wonderful job on all of these!!..love love love how the bee springs up...will have to remember that for sure...it made me happy
    hugs
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic work as usual ,i've got something on my blog for you Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sandra, I love the snails! If you pop over to my blog, there's something for you on there :-) Love, Rose xx

    ReplyDelete

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)