Pages

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

New stamps

These are made with some of the new stamps I got at the NewburyShow last weekend.
The ones above are Ugly Bugs from Ali Crafts set 3, papers are My Minds Eye bloom and grow and Papermania Blueberry Hill

This is using Kelly Pannaci stamps Funky Flowers see her blog here its got some lovely work on it, when your done here of course :-) This gift tag is using Accent Essentials Cricut cart and My minds eye papers (no stamps) cut these flowers from the bits left over after I had cut out some frames to use.
Another wonderful poppy stamp which is one of my favourite flowers from Craftfairy.co.uk - called Poppy funny enough !! Made by Stampin back the site in in Dutch but they have great stamps etc and they do send to UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)