Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Trimcraft Challenge recycle

I may be using a little poetic licence with this one as the challenge is recycled but these envelopes are new. They are made from recycled paper though so might be o'k for the challenge on the Trimcraft site.

I used these lunch money envelopes to make a Mini Fanning Tag Book and to join them together I used a recycled nut and bolt!!

I inked the envelopes with Distress Inks in the green Peeled Paint colour then used pattern papers (think they are K & Co but no packaging to tell me) to cover a part of each envelope front and back. Stick the flaps down to the inside of the envelope unless you want to use them.

I punched a hole in the centre of the non opening end for the tags which I made and embellished with K & Co epoxy stickers "Paris" and tags from the Life's Journey range. Use permanent markers to add colour to the nut and bolt in a toning colour

Simple and quick to make but a nice little gift for a friend or OH.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, it's great, you've put a lot of work into this project.
    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! I bought some of these awhile ago thinking they would come in useful for something. Now I know :-)

    ReplyDelete

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)