Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Christmas Lantern Gift Box

This is the Lantern pattern from the Trimcraft website magazine. The instrucions are all on there. I actually enlarged it on my copier to make a larger lantern. I thought it would make some good gift boxes stuffed with sweeties or smellies :-) I used nestabilities to cut the window, if you fold each piece it is thin enough to fit in the Cuttlebug and you can cut 2 windows at a time (depending on the paper thickness) I also cut the acetate for behind the windows but a thinner one will cut through through better than the one I used.

I used K & Co papers from the seasonal double sided stack and papermania for the blue one. The tag is from the co-ordinating tin of tags and embellishments.

I wanted to use the leftover papers and nestie circles so rather than a plain tag I made these one sided and full circle baubles. They could be hung on the tree after.

I will go and do some pictures and post how to make them here shortly so please call back if you would like to see that :-) thanks for calling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)