Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Something a bit different !!





As you may have noticed I found the edge tool to frame my photo's, its given them a nice Christmas feel :-) I just can't work out why it loses one of the edges on some, ahh well I will work it out at some point.

Well these cards are completely different to anything I have made before. I saw these papers and just loved them. They are by Blonde Moments, maybe what I was having when I bought them lol. They are such bright colours and funky images. I think they would work well as "men" cards (well apart from maybe the pink snowman) as they are not to "pretty" and in a strange way suited to the boys. The stamps for the snowman card by the way are by Paper Artsy and work so well with these papers. Apart from some plain cardstock everything else is from the paper stack.

Let me know what you think about them.
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Sandra
    Can please thank you for the very big surprise I had today of a very beautiful Halloween card from you
    I was very touched I have not been keeping well so that was a lovely geasture and made more special because of that
    Thank you again

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)