Pages

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Advent Calendar to be continued!!

I have made a start on this Advent Drawer Ornament but I am waiting for my order of Basic Grey embellishments to finish it, I will photo it when they arrive and I finally finish it, but here it is for now.

I used Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses and a sheets from another Basic Grey set (think its from Fruitcake or Wassail but not too sure) , don't you just love the names of their stuff!! I think this collection is just adorable. The kit is by Clever Cut and very easy to make, its a nice sturdy finish too so will last for years when its done. They are a fab price too so much cheaper than others I have seen advertised. Its just a shame their posting times are so long at present they quote 3 weeks to arrive but they may be faster than that if they have caught up :-(

I twisted some coloured wire to make the handles and added a bead as I wanted something a bit different to just adding a brad. I need to add some embellishments to the top and sides and the numbers on the drawers and then it will be done. Hope you like it.

1 comment:

  1. oh waw lovley project, i love the paper you used, it looks great, i am sure all your folowers ,ike me, are waiting to see it finished =),
    have a nice day
    helen

    ReplyDelete

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)