Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Finished Advent Calender


I am posting the finished Advent Calender as finally the extra embellishments have arrived. I ordered them from one company but they never got here so had to re-order from another one :-(

I have used Eskimo Kisses Chipboards to match the papers to finish it. I haven't added much more as I didn't want to add ribbons which would get dusty over time and the chipboards are delightful enough as they are. All I have added is a few gems for sparkle. The handles were made with beads and fine wire, and the numbers cut on my cricut. This was a kit advent but I am sure you could make it from scratch on the cricut. Details in the previous post

Hope you like it

Here is a few tags I made also last night for my parcels, cut with Nestabilities, Cricut and Cuttlebug and embossed and glittered

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)