Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

2010 Calendar

Unusual that I didn't get a shop bought calendar this year but thats good as I can make my own. I never do as I expect one so it made a nice change to be able to personalise it and not forget any birthdays this year, hopefully.

I had a planner last year of Forever Friends Bears and didn't want to throw away all those lovely images. So I cut them out with a nestabilty Die, used a selection of pastel papers and cardstock and embellishments from my stash to make this calendar. I printed my own calender sheets using word adding regular dates, birthdays, anniversaries etc. I coloured the background in Word as well to match the colour theme and just used it all in a very random manner which took no time at all. I am more pleased with this than some of the things I spend ages planning I think its quite effective. I only used 6 sheets and made them double sided and bound them on the Bind-it all. I saved the hanger from the old calendar to thread though the binding and thats it.

Whoops forgot to add that the lettering for the months is done on the Cricut, welded the letters in Design Studio using the Alphalicious font. I put double sided glue paper on the back before cutting to make them easy to stick as I just had to peel them off the backing :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)