Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Noah's Birthday

I went with a dinosaur theme for the party, most little boys like dinosaurs. This is his card, A3 It's cut with the Cricut Paperdolls cart .
My feeble attempt at a caveman :-(

I couldn't decide which cake I liked best so he had four!!


I saw these on the Martha Stewart site and adore the idea of little piggies and lambs cupcakes




I can't believe my Grandson is 3!! Where did that time go to. He is the joy of my life and I had a gret time getting his party ready. I wanted to share some images of the Card, food and birthday cake. we had a fantastic time, lots of games and a finale of fireworks. Quote of the day which he said to his Great Granma, my mum, was " isn't this food fantastic, but I don't like it" Bless him he is going through a stage with food :-( I spoilt his favourite Salmon Mousse by garnishing it with cress, he doesn't "do" green food...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)