Pages

Friday, October 05, 2012

Configurations Halloween Box

 


 In my massive re-do I found this configurations box by Tim Holtz and late last night could not resist doing some thing with it.  I had some ideas crawling round my brain and it just had to be done, result a very late night but it was a lot of fun.  Hope you like it, please comment if you do as I have not had any comments for ages and they make my day :-)

Used:

  1. Configurations box Tim Holtz Ideology 5.5 x 5.5
  2. Distress Inks
  3. Cardstock and papers by K & Co
  4. Grungeboard shapes
  5. Chain, Halloween buttons, Metal fixings and charms (owl and pumpkins)
  6. Mini Vials coloured with glass paints
  7. Cricut Mini Monsters cartridge for fence and other bits
  8. Martha Stewart Drippy Goo Punch
  9. Paint Daubers in Terracotta
  10. Ideology feet and metal clock hands
  11. Stazon inks for toning down colour and aging
  12. High tack adhesive and glossy accents
  13. Acetate for hangers
  14. Silver pen for clock numbers
A very messy but rewarding job and I am pleased with it :-)
Thanks for looking
x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)