Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas gifts I made

 A recipe book for my daughter with lots of childhood recipes in
Rolling pin idea from Paperphnominon

A pocket to put your recipe with some mini  baking tools
 



An easel base to help it stand up, all secured with Bind-it All wires

some recipe cards

lots of pockets and spaces to add things








conversion charts

Convertor for American recipes using cup measures
 A farmyard layout for my Grandson Gabriel and a bag to keep all the bits in
applique tractor, proud of that it's my first time trying an object

Applique bag

the boards sit side-by -side.  The pond is done with ultra thick clear embossing powder to make a water effect


pieces of poly foam make hay bales

Large lolly sticks to make buildings, fences and walls
and a wreath for me
 I can't believe it's all over, how fast did Christmas go this year :-(  I made some gifts which I can now share as they have been opened so I won't be letting any "Cat's out of bags"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)