Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

Totally addictive Christmas Wreaths



I am claiming NO credit for these at all, I was shown them by a friend and they should carry a warning as they are so addictive and fun to do.  They have the WOW factor in spades but are so easy.  If anyone wants instructions I can try to post some as I searched and searched the internet and can't find a tutorial anywhere.  I do warn you they do eat into your paper stash though!


I have also made a Birthday one and you can make them for any occasion really.  I like a small one as a napkin ring or to put at the base of a candle.  Maybe hang a smaller one inside the inner space? 
6 inch papers



8 inch papers

6", 4" and 3" papers

8", 6", 4" and 3" papers




Makes a great napkin ring or you could use around a candle etc i am sure the list is endless
Used: A selection of papers, K & Co, Basic Grey, Papermania etc
a tiny amount of glue just to make sure they stay together, although they are a nice snug fit the larger ones carry a bit of weight.
Decorate as you wish
I Used : Glitter paper die cuts, bought embellishments, gems and pearls, Mitsuhiki cord and ribbon
Dies used: Nestabilities, Marianne star die, Lea'bilities holly dies, Memory Box Frosty border

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)