Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Cutting Die Storage

Sorry these will not rotate :-(

I had a load of little folders to keep my die's in but they were wearing out.  The pages were torn and it was all getting a mess.  So I made a new larger folder to store them in.

  • Old cereal boxes or thick cardboard
  • DVD plastic wallets
  • binding rings
  • papers
  • glue
  • red tape
  • printer generated text
Due to the weight of these when the dies are in place the card needs to be sturdy to hold it.  I was amazed at just how heavy it was.  Also I would use at least 3 rings to make it more stable

You can get 4 folders per layout if you make it about 11inches by 7 inches.  My Cropodile was useful for making the holes in the thick board

I used the largest rings I could get as it gets quite bulky

Extra pages for more dies.  Papers K & Co boxed collection and Laura Ashley

I used magnet sheet for the dies with small elements


The Christmas section


Sideways again :-(  I made pockets on the back and front inside covers to hold the longer border dies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)