Pages

Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Happy New Year

We had an amazing Sunrise today, a hopeful start to the New Year


I am so sad that Christmas has been and gone, all those hours and days of work and prep, over in a flash it seemed this year.  I adore the run up to Christmas and I think for me that is the best part.  The long winter months now drag ahead so I intend to start making all the things I didn't have time for this year, Christmas present projects now in boxes waiting till I had time.  If I get them done now I can store them away and be ready.  

I have been invited to have stalls at various craft markets this year so I am going to make things for those in advance.  I am looking forward to doing a Spring and Autumn market as well as the Christmas market's I try for.  I do intend sourcing those in good time this year as I had issues getting tables for the one's I wanted to attend last year (feels weird saying that)

I wish you all 
 A Prosperous
 Healthy
 Happy New Year 
and a Huge 
Thank You
 for supporting me in my Blog journey
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)