Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Valentine Hearts (photo holder)

The pocket for the photo is a plastic CD wallet
I found some cute wooden hearts, already painted in a local discount store. They are actually a kids chalking notice board but I couldn't resist them for a pound!!

I made a load of flowers 

cut on the Cricut using
Tags Bags and Boxes
Accent Essentials 
and Home Decor carts
for the centre's I used brads for some and rolled flowers for others, 

Put glossy accents in the centre and added micro beads
made with the new Marianne Dies.  I also made some extra's to pop round the larger flowers.
I just need to finish assembling when its all dry, add a little "bling" and it will be finished
TFL
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)