Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Valentines Card and more

Still snowed in which is making it so easy to craft as I have no guilty feelings that I should be doing something else :-)  I am making some cards to take to sell and thought I had better get a bit seasonal.  

My plan is to get ahead this year and have all the cards I need ready, rather than having a mad dash to finish one a couple of days before it's needed.  I made my sisters birthday card, her birthday's in May...lol

Valentines Card
Scalloped card blank 8 x 8
clear acetate made into a wrap, stamped with white stazon, stamp by Personal Impressions "Swirls and Flourishes" set one. Hearts in staggered sizes cut on Cricut, cart - Plantin Schoolbook. Embossed on Cuttlebug with swirl folder. wording Penny Black, Clearly Love stamp set
 Papers by K and Co Seasonal papers, glittered and embossed pad, Hearts cut with new Vintage Notes die " Filigree Heart" by Papermania
 Fiskars hearts corner punch and lots of gems


 Birthday Cards

 Papers by Teresa Collins - Toppers, Kanban " The Seasons" Autumn Flowers



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)