Pages

Friday, February 08, 2013

Greetings Cards

I don't often use pre bought toppers etc but I got a load of Kanban and Hunkydory card for a bargain price so thought they might make some quick cards for emergencies!!

This is what I have made so far. TFL x
I like the cute little LP that fits inside the pocket
I finally got round to using my new Grand Calibre to make some aperture cards which worked a treat with these toppers




Why do my larger photo's always go sideways :-(
even after resizing them!!

Circle of gems look nice on these greetings

Gardening Theme Card - flowers made using Marianne Dies

Fiddling with a 3D card, which will not look straight no matter how many times I restick it :-(  it is now in the bin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)