Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Cupcake stand Daiper/Nappy cake

 

I needed a gift for the new baby so as I have made these before I made a Nappy (Daiper) cake.  I tried a new idea, rather than use a cake board I used a cupcake stand that I got for a good price and it is pink so all good there.

Pink cupcake stand
roll and secure each nappy with a rubber band
Place round the bottom of the stand and secure with a ribbon

make a band with pretty paper and slide over
Decorate with a design.  I cut this on my Cricut using New Arrival cart and K & CO papers, add ribbon and trimmings
Make a smaller band and fill with baby things, I added a toy, onesie's and a hat and mittens
Wrap in cellophane and tie with a bow
I also made a card using the leftover papers and diecuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)