Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Bee's Wax decorations

Wow, I am having so much fun with my Melt Pot.  I am using stuff I have had for ages and never found a use for.  Beeswax, plaster shapes, shrink plastic, grungeboard, friendly plastic, Fimo/graphitex clay, the list goes on.  These decorations are for a project I am finishing, see it tomorrow.

I love the thick muted effect the Beeswax has and how it transforms paper into a much more robust piece for embellishing Altered Art projects.
I think this gate diecut looks amazing now it has Beeswax and a little gilding powder on it
flowers have a lovely feel with the wax on

I even used it to set some clay shapes. Fimo rolled onto the new Texture Tread's and then  brushed with mica powder


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)