Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Enjoying the sun

Well today we have rain, of course we do it's the weekend!  I have been making the most of the sun this week though.  I have done some crafting for the Mystic Moon Festival that we host in August,  made some jewellery and key rings to sell.

The highlight though this week was welcoming some new girls to our family.  No not children, Chickens.  I missed the sounds and eggs so I went to market this week and bought some.  Nice little Rhode Island x hens and good layers, even after the stress of being moved round on Tuesday I had two eggs before bedtime from them and a lot more since :-)

Photo's, thanks for calling by x



Couldn't leave Betsy out she got a necklace too and very pretty she looks :-)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)