Pages

Saturday, February 04, 2017

Christmas crafting

Hello friends, I am back to share some of the things I made over the months of November and December for my house and party gifts.  I couldn't do this post earlier as it would have spoiled the surprise!!

These are some of the Twist and pop cards which are so in fashion right now.  I love making these cards as they are different and have a nice impact when you open them.  The papers are from CD's by Polkadoodles with ribbon ,glitter and gems added.








Party Bags and Gift Boxes - Chocolate and food 
I made over 40 of these for our annual Christmas Party for family and friends.  We had a great day and played lots of games and I made some nice food for it too including roast Turkey and Gammon with trimmings and some chocolate cakes
 A Malteaser cake
 Chocolate Crispies Tree



 The Christmas party bags each had a scented candle, a bath bomb and chocolate coins and lollies.  The men had boxes with Christmas socks and chocolate in
 Betsy had a new Christmas Elf outfit, she looks so cute



 We played lots of games Gerry made and he played his guitar for a sing-a-long
Goodies to take home.  It was a great day and a lot of work but worth it as we all had a great time :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)