Pages

Saturday, February 04, 2017

Who doesn't love an Advent Calender

I love Advent Calender's and have lots that I have bought over the years.  This year I made a few of my own and here are a few picture's of them.   I used my favourite Polkadoodles papers as I just love their cuteness.

The design for the large one comes from the Scanncut canvas.  I have had my Scanncut since it was released and can honestly say it has transformed my time to craft and I love making 3d projects and this is just the best way to cut the exact shapes needed for that. It is also good for cutting out the little pieces that would be impossible by hand especially since I now have bad hands and struggle to use scissors.

 I still have my Cricut as that is a great machine too .











No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)